- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge.
What Will I Learn?
- Master the DOM (document object model) without jquery.
- Asynchronous programming with Ajax, Fetch API,Promises and Async/Await.
- OOP including ES5 prototypes & ES2015 classes
- Regular expressions, error handling, localStorage & more
- Basics & Fundamentals: Data types, let & const variables, functions, conditionals, loops, object literals, arrays, etc
- DOM Manipulation: Selectors, traversing the DOM, show/hide, creating & removing elements, event listeners
- OOP: ES5 prototypes, inheritance, ES2015 classes & sub-classes, constructors
- Async JS: Ajax & XHR, Fetch API, callbacks, promises, async / await
- ES2015+: Arrow functions, template strings, generators, iterators, maps & sets, symbols & more
- Other: Local & session storage, regular expressions, try/catch error handling
- 10 Projects of all kinds
- Task list with local storage
- Loan Calculator
- Number Guess Game
- OOP Book Listing App (ES5 Prototype & ES2015 Classes Version)
- Chuck Norris Joke Generator
- EasyHTTP – Custom HTTP Library (3 Versions – Callbacks / Promises / Async & Await)
- Github Finder
- WeatherJS App
- Calorie Tracker (Module Pattern)
- Microposts – Frontend CRUD for REST API (Webpack & Babel)
Who is the target audience?