NEST – Iqbal & Jinnah Scholarship for MS / MPhil / PhD
Applications are now open to apply for the National Endowment Scholarship for Talent for doing for MS / MPhil / PhD. The main objective of the NEST is to provide scholarships to needy & talented students, who do not have enough resources to continue their studies.
These scholarships would provide them with an opportunity to continue their studies up to Masters & PhD levels. There are different Levels of Scholarships under National Endowment Fund For Talent.
Currently, the applications are open for doing MS / MPhil / PhD under National Endowment Scholarship for Talent. The List of the Universities, Application Form & Criteria is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for National Endowment Scholarship for Talent MS / MPhil / PhD:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK National
- High academic achievement.
Students must secure admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in a graduate (1.5 Years or 2 Years) and Doctoral (3.5years) programs.
- Only those students who are enrolled in the first semester/professional year in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined by the financial background of his/her family.
- Applicant must be from Least Developed District of Pakistan.
- The age limit should not exceed from 35 years for MS/MPhil (18 years) and PhD programs.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in MS/MPhil (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- In case of final selection, the candidate has to submit a bond agreement and will not be allowed to withdraw from the scholarship.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- 20 % Punjab 20% Baluchistan 20% Sindh 20 % KP 5 % ICT 5 % GB 5% AJK 5% FATA.
- Special 2 % overall quota for disable persons.
How to Apply:
The Steps are given below.
Step 1: Download and Fill the desired Form
Step 2: Choose University and Discipline: Submit the Filled Form to the following Universities where NEST Scholarships can be availed
Deadline for submitting applications to the Universities 30th September 2018.