Click Here for Android Development for Beginners
Welcome to the “Android Development for Beginners” course.
This is a project oriented course which will help you to learn Android app development in a straightforward and consistent way by guiding you through the real life app development process. Main objective of this course is to build a Notes app for Android using latest development tools, following material design guidelines and Android development best practices.
First we will cover key concepts and components of the Android app such as activities and their lifecycle, intents, layouts, views, resources and data storage (sqlite). After each bit of theory we will use gained knowledge to develop Notes app.
Each lecture is followed by link to the more detailed guides and documentation regarding the topic. Source code of the project app is available at each step.
This course is for everyone who wants to start building Android Apps and has at least basic knowledge of Java and Object Oriented Programming.
What are the requirements?
- A computer running macOS, Microsoft Windows or Linux
- Basic understanding of Java and Object-Oriented Programming
What am I going to get from this course?
- It’s a project-oriented course and the main course objective is to build a real-world Android app “Notes” for keeping notes
- Students will be able to apply gained knowledge to develop an Android app in a clean and maintainable way
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for everyone who want to start building Android Apps and has at least basic knowledge of Java and Object Oriented Programming
Oracle Certified Professional with more than 6 years of work experience in IT field. Experience in Web and Android application development using latest Java technologies, frameworks and agile development methodology.
Working in London in a fintech startup. Responsible for banking platform Android app end-to-end development. Owning a product and responsible for a full product development lifecycle: development, testing, delivery and maintenance.